Payment & Shipping Terms:
A melting pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
Material Grade: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel;
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Process
Including machining process,such as drilling and tapping holes.
The Trends for Material Selection: due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency, cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
5. Material Grade for Melting Kettles
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
6.Melting Kettle Pictures
1. 16-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
QQ: 217 039 6403
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China
Our Pouring Video: